Ahed Therapies provides medico-legal reports and psychiatric assessments for the courts and insurance requirements
We provide medico-legal assessments, reports and expert witness psychiatrist reports concerning:
- Psychiatric evaluation of Mental Disorder – our medico legal expert can write a full medical legal report detailing evidence of mental disorder as evidence for a criminal or civil court/employment nature. These can also be used by employers to defend claims by employees.
- Mental Capacity and Mental Health Act Assessments – our medico legal experts can compile a detailed medical expert report to evaluate mental capacity for either the Crown Court or the defence in a criminal law case.
- Witnesses & Capacity Psychiatric medico legal assessments – our medical legal experts provide a thorough medico-legal assessment to evaluate a witness’s capacity to make their own choices and decisions, in a criminal court case.
- Psychiatric aspects related to personal injury – our medical legal experts can write an exhaustive medico-legal report detailing psychiatric aspects for insurance companies as well as both claimant and defendant legal representatives. Personal Injury is defined as ‘any disease and any impairment of a person’s physical or mental condition’ . The medico-legal report would assess whether the personal injury had led to a psychiatric disorder.
- Psychiatric evaluation of abnormal behaviour – our medico legal consultant conducts a thorough medico-legal report accounting for abnormal behaviour that may be used in a family court, for example.
- Personality assessments – a medico-legal expert provides a detailed medico-legal report to score and interpret personality traits in order to predict behaviour and to outline interventions. This may be used in a criminal or forensic case.
- Risk assessments – a medico legal expert can write a detailed medico-legal report to comment on the relationship between mental state and the capacity to commit future criminal acts, for a criminal court case.
- Diagnosis (DSM-5 and ICD-10) – a medico legal consultant can compile an exhaustive medico-legal report assessing the validity of a psychiatric diagnosis and the impact on behaviour for a civil or criminal court.
- Substance misuse – a medico legal specialist can complete a medico-legal report evaluating evidence of substance misuse and impact for a civil or criminal court.
- University performance and mitigating circumstances – our medico legal consultants can write a thorough report to evaluate how a student’s mental health such as depression and anxiety need to be taken into consideration by a university.
- Psychiatric Evaluation of trauma – our medico legal experts can write a full psychiatric medico-legal report
- Evaluation of Schizophrenia and other psychoses – our medical legal experts can prepare a scrupulous medico-legal report detailing evidence of schizophrenia and other psychoses for a criminal court.
- Evaluation of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder – our medical legal experts can draw up a full medico-legal report to comment on the existence of PTSD for a personal or civil injury claim.
- Evaluation of Insomnia and other Sleep Disorders – our medico legal experts can complete a medico-legal report evaluating evidence of insomnia and sleep disorders and the impact on behaviour, for a civil court or employment tribunal.
- Effects of trauma (including personal injury psychiatry) – our medico legal experts can write a full medico-legal report identifying trauma, for example as a result of personal injury or injury due to negligence.
- Evaluation of Psychopathology and Psychiatric Disorders – our medical legal experts can draw up a full and detailed medico-legal report, which evaluates psychiatric disorders, for example to use by a defendant in a criminal court to show reduced responsibility.
- Medico-legal reports for Anxiety and Depression – our medico legal experts can prepare an exhaustive medico-legal report detailing anxiety and depression which may be used in a civil or criminal court or tribunal.
- Psychiatric and Behavioural aspects of violence – our medico legal experts can draw up an in-depth psychiatric report to assess and evaluate aspects of violence for a criminal court case to assess possibility of future violent acts, for example.
- Bipolar and other Mood Disorders – our medico legal experts can compile a meticulous psychiatric medico-legal report to evaluate mood disorders for a criminal or civil court case.
Please contact us today for further information.